Sunday, March 11, 2012

Utterly Ridiculous

Elizabeth Bennet is absolutely BONKERS. Who does she think she is, the Queen of England?! She is a fool for refusing me in marriage. I am absolutely stunned. She blamed her dislike of me on what I did to save Bingley from making a huge mistake with Jane. If anything, she should like me even more for that, it shows that I watch out for the people that I care about! And she's been consorting with that weasel Wickham. He got what he deserved. Why, I am so angry that I think I am going to write a letter.

1 comment:

  1. I beg to differ Mr. Darcy she is trying to make wise choices. Lizzy is a lady with morals, and keen understanding. You must have brought it upon yourself. Why would he have made such a big mistake with me you have no idea I bet.

    ReplyDelete